The ONE TaeKwonDo offers a Family Class where families can train together in a safe and welcoming environment. This program allows family to overcome their obstacles together while acquiring the 5 TaeKwonDo skills which are Forms, Self Defense, Breaking, Sparring, and Knowledge.
Benefits of The ONE TaeKwoDo Family Class:
- Share a Positive Exercise Together
- Improve Family Communication
- Develop a Stronger Sense of Respect and Love for One and Other
- Improve Physical and Mental Health
Families that kick together, stick together!
Little Tigers Program
The ONE TaeKwonDo offers our Little Tigers program for children aged 3 to 6. We understand the importance of young children to establish and develop life skills that will shape their lives and benefit them in the future. At The ONE TaeKwonDo, we have identified eight (8) life skills which are essential to the proper development of young children.
These life skills are taught in conjunction with the five (5) Traditional TaeKwonDo topics of Forms, Self Defense, Breaking, Sparring, and Knowledge. We utilize fun drills to instill the 8 different life skills as well as the TaeKwonDo skills appropriate for each child’s age and skill level.
Children and Teen Program
The ONE TaeKwonDo offers a structured traditional program for children aged 7 and up and teens. Our program focuses on character development and teaching proper etiquette in a martial art setting.
The benefits of our Children and Teen Program include:
- Develop Perseverance and Integrity
- Improve Self-Esteem and Develop Confidence
- Increase Focus and Concentration
These skills are taught through our 5 TaeKwonDo topics which are Forms, Self Defense, Breaking, Sparring, and Knowledge
The ONE TaeKwonDo offers a thorough training program for adults. The program is focused around the 5 TaeKwonDo topics which are Forms, Self Defense, Breaking, Sparring, and Knowledge. Our Adult Program includes:
- Complete Exercise of Mind and Body
- Physical and Mental Training Drills
- Flexibility and Strength Training
- Breathing and Meditation Exercise
- Increase Stamina and Decrease Weight
Adults can participate in both group lessons and/or private lessons Monday thru Saturday.