The ONE TaeKwonDo offers a variety of classes to suit the whole family, to the individual child, teen or adult!
Our TaeKwonDo program is second to none and recognized world-wide
● 2017 Top Ranked Kukkiwon Dojhang
● Best of 2018 Santa Clarita Martial Art Schools, Santa Clarita Award Program
● 2019 The Santa Clarita Signal Best Martial Art School).
Our program focuses on teaching our students basics & forms, self-defense, board breaking, sparring, and TaeKwonDo knowledge & philosophy. The ONE TaeKwonDo Masters & Instructors are hand selected for their outstanding physical skills, as well as their vast knowledge & ability to convey their knowledge & passion to students from all walks of life.
Ready For Your Program training test?
Ages 7 & Up
$20 SignUP/ 2-week trial program
SIGNUP TODAY and enjoy a 2 Week Trial Program for only $20, with NO OBLIGATION! We want you to not only take our word for it, but experience what it’s like to learn in an interactive and engaging environment.
● 13-Month Program For A Single Student
● 2 Days Per Week Class Attendance
$169 Per Month
● 24-Month Program For A Single Student
● 3 Days Per Week Class Attendance
$189 Per Month
Black Belt Program
● 36-Month Program For A Single Student
● 4 Days Per Week Class Attendance
$209 Per Month
Little Tigers (Ages 3-6)
The ONE TaeKwonDo offers our Little Tigers program for children aged 3 to 6. We understand the importance of young children to establish and develop life skills that will shape their lives and benefit them in the future. At The ONE TaeKwonDo, we have identified eight (8) life skills which are essential to the proper development of young children.
The benefits of our Little Tiger Classes
These life skills are taught in conjunction with the five (5) Traditional TaeKwonDo topics of Forms, Self Defense, Breaking, Sparring, and Knowledge. We utilize fun drills to instill the 8 different life skills as well as the TaeKwonDo skills appropriate for each child’s age and skill level.
Children (Ages 7-12)
The ONE TaeKwonDo offers a structured traditional program for children aged 7 and up and teens. Our program focuses on character development and teaching proper etiquette in a martial art setting.
The benefits of our Children Classes:
- Develop Perseverance and Integrity
- Improve Self-Esteem and Develop Confidence
- Increase Focus and Concentration
These skills are taught through our 5 TaeKwonDo topics which are Forms, Self Defense, Breaking, Sparring, and Knowledge
Adult & Teen (Ages 13+)
The program is focused around the 5 TaeKwonDo topics which are Forms, Self Defense, Breaking, Sparring, and Knowledge.
The benefits of our Adult & Teen Classes:
Complete Exercise of Mind and Body -
Physical and Mental Training Drills -
Flexibility and Strength Training -
Breathing and Meditation Exercise -
Increase Stamina and Decrease Weight -
The benefits of our Adult Program:
- Complete Exercise of Mind and Body
- Physical and Mental Training Drills
- Flexibility and Strength Training
- Breathing and Meditation Exercise
- Increase Stamina and Decrease Weight
Adults can participate in both group lessons and/or private lessons Monday thru Saturday.
Family (ages 7+)
The ONE TaeKwonDo offers a Family Class where families can train together in a safe and welcoming environment. This program allows family to overcome their obstacles together while acquiring the 5 TaeKwonDo skills which are Forms, Self Defense, Breaking, Sparring, and Knowledge.
Benefits of The ONE TaeKwonDo Family Classes:
- Share a Positive Exercise Together
- Improve Family Communication
- Develop a Stronger Sense of Respect and Love for One and Other
- Improve Physical and Mental Health
Families that kick together, stick together!